When it comes to your new home construction, we’re first on the job and the last to leave.
We work with your contractors to design a complete electrical layout for your property and ensure installation is done properly and up to code.
Contact us today for a free new residential estimate. Our technicians will walk you through every line item to ensure you know exactly what you’re paying for and what to expect during construction.
What does a new residential installation cover?
There’s more to new construction than wiring your lights and power. We offer comprehensive service packages that include:
- Planning sessions with you and your contractors
- Detailed custom estimates for work
- Custom layouts to fit your floor plans
- Temporary electrical service during construction
- Certified Smart Home integration
- Audio/visual and data integration
What does my estimate include?
We use our years of experience and skill to design an estimate that works for your property and your lifestyle. Our expertise allows us to build an estimate that considers:
- Socket and light switch placement
- Data and networking requirements
- Motion sensor lights for safety & comfort
- Exterior lighting and security systems
- Outdoor entertainment & seasonal power
- Green energy & cost efficient lighting
- Ease of future maintenance
Looking for Smart Home installations?
Our Google Nest and Lutron Home certified technicians can help. Find out more about Smart Home installations.